Crankshaft RE20585 John Deere engine
Spare part for diesel engine John Deere.
Ensure best performance of the engine. Transform reciprocating motion effort of the engine pistons to the torque of the output shaft.
Used to replase worn or damaged parts during repair and restoration work.
Steel product of complex spatial form consisting of the following elements:
- crankshaft neck - shaft bearings in crankcase;
- crankpin - connecting rod bearings with lubrication channels;
- web of crank - combine both types of necks into one;
- output of the shaft - the front and the back;
- counterbalances that weaken centrifugal inertial forces
The surface of the part is thermally treated to give the necessary strength and durability.
|Weight , W||kg||39.2|
|Number of mounting holes , N||4+1|
|Length , L||mm||675|
|Thread , M||M12|
|Shank lenght , Lsh||mm||79|
|Diameter of shaft , Ds||mm||79|
|Diameter of shaft , Ds1||mm||55|
|Diameter of shaft , Ds2||mm||40|
|Diameter of shaft , Ds3||mm||38|
|Connection rod diameter , Dj||mm||69.8|
|Cylinders , CYL||4|
|Sales unit||1 piece|
|Quantity in the package||1 piece|
|Height , H||mm||230|
|Width , W||mm||230|
|Length , L||mm||690|