New AVERO from CLAAS is an ideal machine for small and average farms that use only their own resources during cleaning. The combine is equipped with high-powered threshing system APS, which works so effectively that the separation of the residual grain is performed by a small number of straw rakes in the Avero. Thanks to APS 90% of grain is separarted from the straw. For the rest 10% it is enough to have 4 straw rakes with 4 levels.
The Avero has the same productivity as analogical combine with 5 straw rakes without APS, at the same time saving compact sizes with 4 straw rakes. It is an obvoius advantage from the economical point of view. When the threshing machine, straw rake and separator finish their work, grain-tank is filled up with selected grain. Having a bunker of 5600 l, Avero combine actually demonstrates its capacity.
The Avero allocates shortly cut straw across the entire width of the field. The width of spreading is easily regulated. A chaff-cutter CLAAS is additionally equipped with anti-cutting plate. All the components are individually regulated and adapted to the straw state. The solid 6,6 l engine of Caterpillar has a huge power resource. It gives such energy to the Avero that makes combine able to perform its work efficiently and for a long time even under severe harvesting conditions
|Model||Avero 240||Avero 160|
|Power hp DIN||198||158|
|Fuel tank, L||400||400/320|
|Speed min-max. km/h||0-25||0-25|
|Cutting width, m||4,3||4,3|
|Alternative, m||3,7 - 6,6||3,7 - 6,0|